ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Glock 19 Gen 3

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $475.00

Caliber: 9mm

Item Description: I bought this pistol new in 2010. It has been a nightstand gun with less than 120rds fired. No scratches,always in a soft case. It has night sights and 2 Hi Cap mags. I haven't had one problem with it.Will throw in Fobus holster and another 10rd mag. Perfect in every way. ID required.
After the next 48hrs I will withdraw the sale.
Pictures:

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. There have been 4 or 5 Glock 19 listed in the past two days for less than $500, and they are all 50-70 miles from me and the sellers won't ship.
Mike

I wouldn't say I am tough, rather lamenting that all these people with the G19s don't live in the metro Atlanta area. Augusta is 143 miles from me, and I don't want to drive that far.
Mike

Man y'all are tough. I have found that MOST sellers will actually meet u
Within a reasonable distance if u ask. Plus....if u want it that bad and its
A fair deal, which this is, then drive some. It won't kill y'all.

I am willing to drive part way down I-20 if you guys are serious. I think the rest center at mile marker 108 would be good for me.. Talk to me. He who shouts first is the first one with a perfect Glock. I'm waiting

What about shipping it? You can legally do it, and the cost to Atlanta is about $37, which I would pay. Much cheaper than gas for both of us.

PM if that is an option.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom