Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
**SOLD PENDING MEETING**

Getting rid of some of the Glocks I never use. I carried this FDE G19 for a while and had TruGlo TFO Tritium/Fiber Optic night sights installed. Like with most of my Glocks, I had Glock install an extended slide release and extended mag release. Also comes with all three factory magazines and the backstraps.

This item is for sale only; I'm not looking for trades at this time.

No bill of sale required (thought I'll write one if you want it), but I need to take a peek at your GWCL or GA DL.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
g19gen4-01-jpg.2709311

g19gen4-02-jpg.2709312

g19gen4-03-jpg.2709313

g19gen4-04-jpg.2709314

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'd been meaning to sell them for a while; the timing just seemed right. I could probably have gotten more, but I'd prefer to sell them for a fair price.

This dude playing games
No games, I just wasn't prepared to get 5 gazillion messages. I had planned to post them, go to bed, then check for any bites in the morning. I had like 15 messages by the time I finished my last post, with probably that many again by the time i was done replying to the first set. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom