• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 21 SF with factory night sights + leather holster + Gearcraft kydex holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
38   0
Reaction score
June 9 update: the Gearcraft Gemini (a $60 holster) is now INCLUDED in this $400 sale

Item Name:
FS Glock 21 SF with factory night sights + leather holster + kydex holster

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

note: trigger is 3.5 lbs (so that aspect is not factory), but was installed by a friend who is a Glock certified armorer.

Hello again, gang,

Up for grabs is a Glock 21 SF, made in Austria, with the following goodies included:
- Glock factory night sights
- two (2) magazines (please note that one mag has a slight bulge at the base, but I have not noticed any effect on functionality. I tried to show this in the pics)
- leather snap-button OWB holster (the leather seems of good quality to me, but it's nothing custom or exotic, just a run-of-the-mill leather holster)
- retail packaging/case
- 3.5-pound trigger installed by a Glock certified armorer. I do not have the factory connector, so it'll come with the 3.5-pound trigger in this sale.

This G21 SF functions perfectly, but I've concluded I'm much more keen on 9mm, so I'm selling this bad boy off.

Aesthetically speaking, it has honest wear on the finish from holster carrying by its previous owner, but it's not exaggerated or egregious by any means and, in my opinion, is really only noticeable in direct light. I believe I did a good job exhibiting this wear in the photos.

included!!! Gearcraft "Gemini" OWB HOLSTER

This holster is a Gearcraft "Gemini" model (http://gearcraftholsters.com/the-gemini-owb-molle/) for right-hand draw, all black, etc. Nothing fancy, but very well made in my book. You may notice in that link that Glock 21 SF is not an option, so Billie with Gearcraft simply told me to add that to the notes of my order. It fits like a glove!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. I live in Marietta (near the Battery), work in Sandy Springs at the Perimeter (if you're familiar with the Abernathy exit for 400, I'm right off there). Daytime meet-ups during working hours will need to be at least somewhat reasonably close to the office.

Cash only, no trades, and I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Fun fact: I will be including some quite useful freebies beyond the above mentioned items. Reason being is that I'm divesting my .45 ACP guns and related goods.

Pictures:
5rsis10jrx2eifhuzjibbq-jpg.2127046

hcm2xqzyt-q1niq9qob7rg-jpg.2127047

dir28orwryul2-rvyoi4bq-jpg.2127048

m2poxaarik4dhv04pzxyw-jpg.2127050

xrhaclmsqh64dgpoka-b-w-jpg.2127051

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom