Item Gone: FS Glock 22 RTF with gills and more as low as $420

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongtactics

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Governor
255   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 22 RTF with gills and more under $500!

Location: Martinez but willing to drive SOME distance. Please keep reading.

Zip Code: 30907

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 460 or 420 (with standard Glock sights)

Caliber: .40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well, our hot water heater went out this week and with all the money I had tied up in other repairs, I am trying to raise enough cash to help cover this emergency expense.

So, up for grabs is a Gen 3, Glock 22, RTF2 finish, with the sought-after fish gill serrations!

But wait, there's more!
*This Glock has a OC Custom trigger that adds some definitive pop to the reset! ($45 retail)
*The Ameriglo Spartan HD sights were just added last year! ($85 retail)
*At least 1 magazine will have the Vickers baseplates! ($15 retail)
*Also included is the Vickers Glock takedown tool, that fits inside the "butt plug" area! ($15 retail)
*This Glock currently sports Traction grips, but obviously, if you love the feel of the RTF finish, you can remove them.

2 Glock OEM 15 round magazines will be included.
I do not have the original box, but can include a Drago brand basic soft pistol case ($15 value) if you would like it.

This is a USED gun. It is NOT LNIB or BNIB!

$460 is firm, and I think a good value. Others are selling RTF gilled Glock 22s for $500 (and up) without night sights, upgraded triggers, or anything else.

Must meet local to me, which means Augusta (Richmond County), Evans, Grovetown, Martinez, Appling, Harlem (Columbia County).
For you Atlanta area guys (Conyers, Covington, etc), I can meet you in Thomson (McDuffie County) or somewhere about halfway.
You guys in Waynesboro, Hephzibah, Lincolnton, Lincoln County, Burke County and so on can meet me in Augusta.

Any questions, please ask!
Check my feedback, you won't be disappointed.

Pictures:
20160928_193612-jpg.1076263

20160928_193550-jpg.1076264

20160928_193034-jpg.1076265

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom