Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 30SF ** REDUCED TO MOVE TODAY!!**

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $530, see below

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale only, BNIB Glock 30SF unfired, never loaded or carried, unmolested with standard sights, two factory mags (10rd), all docs and factory stuff, also a BlackPoint Tactical IWB/OWB holster. Picked this up a few days ago on impulse and decided to go a different route. Picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking.
Will also include a factory 9rd flush mag if you pay my asking price.....

WILL DO $550 EXACTLY LIKE IT CAME FROM GLOCK....NO HOLSTER OR FLUSH MAG

*****REDUCED TO $530 TO MOVE TODAY, PRICE IS FOR NEW UNFIRED GLOCK 30SF WITH 2 FACTORY 10RD MAGS AND BOX/DOCS JUST LIKE I BOUGHT IT A FEW DAYS AGO.......NO HOLSTER OR EXTRA MAG!!!*****
MY PRICE IS VERY FAIR AND FIRM, DO NOT OFFER LESS OR A TRADE......LET'S MOVE THIS!!

****FIRST " I’LL TAKE IT " GETS IT!!******

Pictures:
20220514_073604.jpg
20220514_073446.jpg
20220514_073403.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
For sale only, BNIB Glock 30SF unfired, never loaded or carried, unmolested with standard sights, two factory mags (10rd), all docs and factory stuff, also a BlackPoint Tactical IWB/OWB holster. Picked this up a few days ago on impulse and decided to go a different route. Picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20220514_075203_04.jpg
    20220514_075203_04.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 2
For sale only, BNIB Glock 30SF unfired, never loaded or carried, unmolested with standard sights, two factory mags (10rd), all docs and factory stuff, also a BlackPoint Tactical IWB/OWB holster. Picked this up a few days ago on impulse and decided to go a different route. Picked up in Roswell with GaDL and Ga carry permit. Thanks for looking.

Bump for additional price added

Bump

Still available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom