• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 32 gen3 w Tyrant designs magwell, mag plate, mag release and slide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

basser777

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
207   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 32 gen3 w Tyrant designs magwell, mag plate, mag release and slide...

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 650.00 firm or trade. Trade value is higher

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new condition with Tyrant raw aluminum magwell, one mag base plate, mag release, slide release - all Tyrant raw aluminum finish. XS Straight 8 night sights. 3 - 13rd stock mags. Yeah it’s “just a gen3” but it is one sweetly set up gen 3 32 w the scary 357 sig round. Find some that haven’t been watered down and they may exceed 357 mag ballistics. Need to get 700.00 and need to meet in Cumming Ga. Pay a little closer to what I have in it and I may drive a little ways to sell it. if you have little to no feedback or too many negative feedbacks then don’t waste my time or yours. Also will want to see a state of Ga carry permit. If you shoot this round just at the right time of day 10 baby T Rex fly out with the right projectile
Trade interest is in the Glock 9mm family except the 43 I have a very nice one already. Dropping down to 650.00 because the price of ammo for this gun is rediculous. I don’t run rounds thru my 357 sigs, only carry or night stand or in the truck because of the price for a box of 50 fmj.
perhaps my mistake is your gain. Oh well. Come and get it for 650, it’s well done

Pictures:
4B97A6D9-10EF-4C45-AA4D-D1FBA26BA4E9.jpeg
E71A349D-F35F-4132-9B84-49E78A3641EB.jpeg
B93C9CCB-C45B-47ED-AE3D-0682A9C7A7D6.jpeg
CA810BFC-3765-4A6D-9681-32FBE8F57D9C.jpeg
B6C5FC8F-5E36-4E80-9CDD-1C5A3F114625.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Awesome gun firing a awesome round..this what the cool guys shoot ..357 sig!
Yeah it’s a beast. With the Underwood xtreme defenders loaded it carries light. And .....1700 FPS. Wow! In the FBI test they were number one if I remember right(if I’m wrong no need to attack). I know they were in top three

Like new condition with Tyrant raw aluminum magwell, one mag base plate, mag release, slide release - all Tyrant raw aluminum finish. XS Straight 8 night sights. 3 - 13rd stock mags. Yeah it’s “just a gen3” but it is one sweetly set up gen 3 32 w the scary 357 sig round. Find some that haven’t been watered down and they may exceed 357 mag ballistics. Need to get 700.00 and need to meet in Cumming Ga. Pay a little closer to what I have in it and I may drive a little ways to sell it. if you have little to no feedback or too many negative feedbacks then don’t waste my time or yours. Also will want to see a state of Ga carry permit. If you shoot this round just at the right time of day 10 baby T Rex fly out with the right projectile
Trade interest is in the Glock 9mm family except the 43 I have a very nice one already. Dropping down to 650.00 because the price of ammo for this gun is rediculous. I don’t run rounds thru my 357 sigs, only carry or night stand or in the truck because of the price for a box of 50 fmj.
perhaps my mistake is your gain. Oh well. Come and get it for 650, it’s well done
PM sent, trade offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom