137   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Glock 32 Gen4 like new

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $490

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Decided to put this back out there. I was going to keep it but need the funds for something else. Glock 32 Gen 4, less than 50 rounds through it. 357 Sig rounds is a different beast. Strong hands is a must for this penetrator of all things. 3 mags, box, and back straps included.

Pictures:
59314338-1995-4614-8D7A-6A6A41F9ADB5.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Decided to put this back out there. I was going to keep it but need the funds for something else. Glock 32 Gen 4, less than 50 rounds through it. 357 Sig rounds is a different beast. Strong hands is a must for this penetrator of all things. 3 mags, box, and back straps included.
here is another one I want/ need . Good Price also . If this Gen 4 had the FPF , I'd 99% be going to the bank asap . GLWS & If I come across some extra cash yr 1 of 2 .357 Sigs in my area (haunting me ) . Good Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom