• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Glock 35 Gen 4 Low Round Count! 8 Mags! Perfect for competition or carry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOutdoorEnthusiast

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 35 Gen 4 Low Round Count! 8 Mags! Perfect for competition or carry!

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: .40 S&W

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a firearm that I never got to let see it’s full potential. I bought this Glock 35 Gen 4 with the intention of shooting USPSA Production and building it out for Carry Optic and some other competitions, and I’ve since changed course to another firearm brand. With that said, this firearm was purchased from someone who carried it, and who “improved” the grip by stippling the frame. Poorly. When I got it I changed the frame with a Brand new frame purchased from Glock as an armorer. The slide has a very low round count. The frame has a granulate Talon grip installed. No holster wear, and no Glock “smile” by my estimate there is less than 1,000 rounds down barrel. I purchased 5 mags on top of the ones included for a total of eight magazines. This firearm would be a great choice for all sorts of uses. Major scoring in USPSA. It will work in IDPA SSP and ESP. Dominate at a GSSF match. Or I’ve carried this especially with winter coming up it’s a fantastic cold weather carry. You can also swap the barrel with a 34 barrel and have a Glock 34 9mm which are selling for much higher.

All that is included in the sale is the Glock 35 Gen 4, 8 magazines, box, docs, and back straps and a 50rd box of Federal 165gr Ammunition to get you started. Price is $600 or best reasonable offer. I am willing to meet anywhere on the West Ga side of ATL or in Atlanta. I would be very happy if you had a GWCL, and I peeked at it, but if you don’t have one I will have a Bill of Sale that you will have to sign to attest to your ability to purchase a firearm in GA.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
d4a2db43-df8c-4d12-9aef-5a4ed9e0fb7d-jpeg.2924294

d90061b2-763b-43f0-96e8-c24a49b6594a-jpeg.2924295

5a32608d-6cff-4e22-86d9-a834beb14e49-jpeg.2924296

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom