Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

***SOLD***

This is another Glock I dug out of my safe that I haven't used in a while. It is an OD frame model I received in a trade in mid 2018. I had Glock install factory night sights on the pistol in late 2018.

I never liked the feel of the serrated Glock triggers, so I replaced it with an Overwatch Precision Falx trigger instead. I like that one because they use an OEM trigger bar and don't muck with the factory safeties.

I hated the feel of the factory pinky grip on the magazines, so I replaced them all with Pearce grips. Also included are all of the orignal glock base plates.

The original owner had the barrel polished so it's pretty shiny. You can see this in the pics.

Also, I'm including all of the holsters and mag carriers I've used with the gun, since I'd have no reason to keep them. Details below.

Included with the pistol:

Four magazines
- Three with +0 Pearce grip extensions
- One with a +1 Pearce grip extension
- All four original Glock OEM +0 extensions
Overwatch Precision Falx trigger installed (Link)
- Original OEM trigger included
A right handed, high riding paddle holster (unknown make - I got it with the gun)
A left handed Fobus paddle holster
A left handed Tulster IWB holster (OD green)
A Fobus dual magazine holder (ambi)
A left handed OWB (or RH if used IWB) single magazine holder (from OnYour6Designs)
A new set of black rubber Talon Grips that I never got around to installing (Link)
Original Glock box

This item is for sale only; I'm not looking for trades at this time.

No bill of sale required (thought I'll write one if you want it), but I need to take a peek at your GWCL or GA DL.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
glock36-01-jpg.2713483

glock36-02-jpg.2713484

glock36-03-jpg.2713485

glock36-04-jpg.2713486

glock36-05-jpg.2713487

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Glock 36 OD Package

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is another Glock I dug out of my safe that I haven't used in a while. It is an OD frame model I received in a trade in mid 2018. I had Glock install factory night sights on the pistol in late 2018.

I never liked the feel of the serrated Glock triggers, so I replaced it with an Overwatch Precision Falx trigger instead. I like that one because they use an OEM trigger bar and don't muck with the factory safeties.

I hated the feel of the factory pinky grip on the magazines, so I replaced them all with Pearce grips. Also included are all of the orignal glock base plates.

The original owner had the barrel polished so it's pretty shiny. You can see this in the pics.

Also, I'm including all of the holsters and mag carriers I've used with the gun, since I'd have no reason to keep them. Details below.

Included with the pistol:

Four magazines
- Three with +0 Pearce grip extensions
- One with a +1 Pearce grip extension
- All four original Glock OEM +0 extensions
Overwatch Precision Falx trigger installed (Link)
- Original OEM trigger included
A right handed, high riding paddle holster (unknown make - I got it with the gun)
A left handed Fobus paddle holster
A left handed Tulster IWB holster (OD green)
A Fobus dual magazine holder (ambi)
A left handed OWB (or RH if used IWB) single magazine holder (from OnYour6Designs)
A new set of black rubber Talon Grips that I never got around to installing (Link)
Original Glock box

This item is for sale only; I'm not looking for trades at this time.

No bill of sale required (thought I'll write one if you want it), but I need to take a peek at your GWCL or GA DL.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
glock36-01-jpg.2713483

glock36-02-jpg.2713484

glock36-03-jpg.2713485

glock36-04-jpg.2713486

glock36-05-jpg.2713487
"I'll take it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom