Reaction score
Item Name: FS Glock 43

Zip Code: 30064

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $375

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a very nice Glock 43 up for sale that I picked up from another Trader on a whim. I thought the wife would like it but that's not the case so up for sale it goes. I have not shot it and previous owner says he put about 50 round through it - very clean & no smiles on the barrel. Comes with all factory stuff and total 4 magazines.

Sale only thanks.
Buyer must have a GA Weapons License & ID.
I drive around the Atlanta area during the week for work so a meet should be pretty easy.

Pictures:
001-jpg.1523312

002-jpg.1523313

003-jpg.1523314

004-jpg.1523315

005-jpg.1523316

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Spm means sold pending meet. Trying to jump in line after a deal has been setup is just shady dealings man..
My apologies. I’m semi new to the trader so I’m not up to speed on all the lingo. Thanks for explaining it to me so that I don’t make the same mistake again instead of quoting me and replying with the all helpful emoji that teaches me so much.

My apologies. I’m semi new to the trader so I’m not up to speed on all the lingo. Thanks for explaining it to me so that I don’t make the same mistake again instead of quoting me and replying with the all helpful emoji that teaches me so much.
My apologies if you’re semi new. You’ve only been around 6 months shorter than myself. I didn’t reply with emojis. I didn’t pay attention to your post count ornyour deals done. 5 years ain’t new. Hopefully my messages didn’t come across rude.

My apologies if you’re semi new. You’ve only been around 6 months shorter than myself. I didn’t reply with emojis. I didn’t pay attention to your post count ornyour deals done. 5 years ain’t new. Hopefully my messages didn’t come across rude.
No no not at all. I was genuinely thanking you because I didn’t know. I signed up 5-6 years ago and moved to Florida and now that I’m back in Atlanta I’m back on the trader. I know you didnt, you explained to me, and I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom