• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Gun Collection (Ruger, Uberti, Kimber) Prices adjusted today. Hate to do but

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC Trading

Default rank <750 posts
Just Like to Trade
48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Gun Collection (Ruger, Uberti, Kimber) Prices adjusted today. Hate to do but

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300 to $2000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT,
I am selling off most of my small gun collection to take care of some things. I will list the guns for sale, the price and what will come with it and what will be extra. Feel free to make offers and I will consider bundling if fair. Guns will come with stock grips and grips on the gun others will be extra unless specified. Guns pictured with holster will come with as they are custom to the gun. Other holsters photographed are for sale... all of them good quality. There are also a few gun belts.
I live in Blairsville and will be happy to meet a reasonable distance for a gun sale. I would like to see a CCW permit.
Thanks for looking

1. Ruger Single Six (New Model 1978) 6.5" Barrel. Comes with original stock wood grips and pick of the other three. The pearl & pearl swirrel are LS Grips... very good quality. The black grips are real buffalo horn grips. No Box with this gun. I have purchased an extra magnum cylinder that may need to be fitted. 22LR & 22Mag. $600.. grips $35 each Holster $40

2. Cimarron Uberti Custom 1873 45 Colt revolver 5.5" barrel. Charcoal Blued & Hand engraved. Grips are repro of Dennis Wiley Cape and Steer Collection. Wiley was chosen by NRA 10 times to do grips for the gun of the year. He passed in 2022. This gun will come with a carry case. Beautiful gun... really have to see it in person. $2000

3. Sold

4. Sold

5. Sold

6. Ruger Bearcat Shopkeeper 22lr 3" barrel. Awesome gun... fired once by me. Comes with original box etc. Stock grips as well Ruger custom holster for the bearcat. Brushed Stainless Steel $800 for Gun, Box & Holster. Extra Grips $35 each. Pending

7. Sold

8. Kimber Solo Special Edition (Sapphire Blue) 9mm Pistol 2.75" barrel. Comes with Kimber Box & stock Blue grip panels. I also have 4 extra sets of panels which are very hard to fine. Leapard Wood, Black Gloss, Paduk Wood and some with a celtic engraving. This gun is a beauty and they don't make it in the sapphire anymore. I have two holsters not pictures... a custom made black leather driving holster I spent $100 for and a Barsony. $1200 for everything

I will leave these up until i get what i need and will take down and keep the rest of them.

Thanks again and let me know if you have questions. you can text me at 4zero4-9two5-four8four6

Pictures:
IMG_1063.JPG
IMG_1070.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG
IMG_1075.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Brother, free advice is worth what you pay for it but,

If you pay the dollar, and list those separately, you will move them a lot faster.

Most of the ODT crew is interested in specific guns, and aren't going to take the time to dig through everything you are showing, to see if you have what they want.

In many cases, hard drinking has shortened attention spans.
LOL... Thank you sir.. I agree for sure. Having said that when a list a gun separate i get a couple hundred views and this one is well over 1000... i guess i was hoping someone would offer something for the whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom