Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&K (HK) VP9SK (Sub-Compact) with TruGlo tritium night sights

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750 OBO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: H&K (HK)VP9 SK (Sub-Compact) in excellent condition. The VP9 SK is Heckler & Koch’s latest, and most successful pistol design. Included are TruGlo tritium night sights, 2 magazines, all documents and the box it was sold with.

The eagerly anticipated subcompact model of the acclaimed Heckler & Koch VP Series handgun, VP9SK (in 9 mm) has all of the sought-after characteristics of larger frame VP pistols but in a more concealable design. It simply the most accurate sub-compact out of the box period.

The highly-rated HK VP precision strike trigger is also found on the VPSK. The VP trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset. The net result is trigger quality unmatched in production striker fired pistols.

These retail for $849 with the night sights. The first $750 or best offer gets it! I will consider very limited trades (don’t be surprised if I require cash in addition to your Glock, HK or Walther). But cash is king.

Send a PM for more information.
I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I will accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

Pictures:
20210612_155128-1-jpg.3307072

20210612_155145-jpg.3307073

20210612_155148-jpg.3307074

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom