GregInNGA

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&K VP9LE With 7 Magazines and a BlackPoint Tactical OWB Holster

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $525 - might entertain REASONABLE offers, but this is a great price!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Valid Drivers License and Weapons Carry License

Item Description: H&K VP9LE 9mm in excellent condition. This being the LE version, it came from the factory with Meprolite Tru-Dot night sights. I like these so much, that I put them on another pistol I own. This pistol, which was bought new in July of 2017, has had almost 1,000 rounds through it with nary a hiccup of any kind! Seven 15-round H&K magazines are included; one of which has a 2-round all-metal extension upping its capacity to 17. The holster is a right handed BlackPoint Leather WING. This is a super high quality, outside the waistband, Kydex holster with leather extension wings. ($89.00 retail). All of the original accessories (back straps and side panels in 3 sizes, a speed loader, a lock and the operator's manual) are included.

Pictures:
img_1167-edited-jpg.1669803

IMG_1171(Edited).jpg
IMG_1169(Edited).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1167(Edited).jpg
    IMG_1167(Edited).jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 2,029
  • IMG_1168(Edited).jpg
    IMG_1168(Edited).jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1169(Edited).jpg
    IMG_1169(Edited).jpg
    161 KB · Views: 61
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom