Reaction score
Item Name: FS $175 carbine .40

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 175

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi Point .40 carbine with less than 15 round count. Bought new and been sitting in safe. Meet in Loganville/Monroe area. $175 cash. Text is best way to reach me as my phone won't allow me to respond to messages and I only get to computer once per day. 706-231-6473

Pictures:
hi1-jpg.1818573

hi2-jpg.1818574

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a very good deal. Although you need to do communication through PM to keep the mods on your side. You know so everyone will know you followed through on your end.
I can PM but the browser on my iphone and ODT work very poorly together. I can look at messages and posts but can not respond as the cursor does not recognize the available space.

I can PM but the browser on my iphone and ODT work very poorly together. I can look at messages and posts but can not respond as the cursor does not recognize the available space.

PMs protect you better than a bill-o-sail on ODT. Great price it should go fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom