• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS HK P30SK V1 Semi Compact 9MM Pistol with 10-Round and 13-Round Mags and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolatone

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
19   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK P30SK V1 Semi Compact 9MM Pistol with 10-Round and 13-Round Mags and...

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 599

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an HK P30SK V1 with Light LEM trigger and two mags, 10-round, and 13-round (81000297). For those familiar with V1 configuration, these don't show up in shops that often. For those who are not, it's perhaps the safest carry system available:

It's hammer fired, but when the slide is racked and a round is in the chamber, the trigger pull is the same length as a double action pull, but the take-up to the wall is very light then there is what is essentially a single action pull from there. So you get the same trigger pull every shot (not the heavy break with DA then lighter with followup SA), but you get the safety of the long travel on the first pull. This long travel makes it virtually impossible to snag something on the trigger and have an unintentional discharge or to get excited and prematurely fire. Check out this video for more info:

This configuration has/needs no decocker or safety, so it's ultra simple with nothing to fiddle with.

The P30SK is a great concealed carry gun that feels and shoots like a REAL gun. It is not overly snappy (like a Hellcat or P365), it's accurate, and reliable. I've never had a single malfunction in any of my HKs. I'm selling this because a while back I decided to commit 100% to 1911 style "cocked and locked" manual of arms, so I bought another P30SK with a thumb safety for consistent training. This gun has about 200 rounds through it.

Here's the blurb from HK:

Pictures:
IMG_4754.jpg
IMG_4755.jpg
IMG_4756.jpg
IMG_4757.jpg
IMG_4758.jpg
IMG_4759.jpg
IMG_4760.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom