Tracker
27   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS HK VP9 only 600 Optics rdy

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: original German made HK VP9 with the german mag release. This model is also optics ready. What you get, is what you see on the gun currently in the picture. The only addition not pictured is a generic pistol case along with the optics plate that runs around 30 bucks. Comes with 1 17rnd Magazine flush fit. Mags are not hard to come by, although the pistol sometimes isn't easy (atleast not this version). Performance wise, this pistol is hard to beat. Out of the box as-is, it has one of the best striker fire triggers I have seen. Along the same lines as walther pdp and very much in line with the likes of cz and canik as well (altogether made better than all of those). Many consider this the best pistol trigger and/or best 9mm pistol out of the box in general. Ergonomics are no doubt hard to beat.

A couple of items that might get me to go down on my price in a partial trade (still has to involve some cash)
Keep in mind, Money I request here is ballpark and depends on condition of what you have to offer, so could go up or down. Need to see how close it is to the requested item. Must see pictures from all angles pls.
  • Springfield Hellcat (need to see model/condition) + $250 cash
  • NIB Glock 43x mos + $200 cash (Will consider other glock MOS versions IE: 45, but must be new condition)
  • NIB Glock 19x + $200 cash
  • Great condition Trijicon RMR type 2 FDE or HRS Coyote Brown adjustable optic (may consider black one or a tan Romeo 1 pro nib) + $365 cash
  • Streamlight TLR1HL in Tan + $500 cash
  • Stoeger 9c OpticsRdy + $420 cash
  • Taurus G3 FDE Tactical OR + $300 cash
  • May have other considerations, pls feel free to inquire.
Might be willing to negotiate slightly on some of these if you bring a highly desired pistol to trade and it's in great condition.

Includes RMR Plate #2 from official HKParts
Supports Trijicon RMR & SRO models + Holosun HE407C / HE407C X2 / HE507C / HE507C X2 / HS407C / HS407C X2 / HS507C / HS507C X2, 508T, Swampfox Kingslayer / Liberty / Justice, along with any other optics that use the same footprint as the optics above.
*Please note that this optic plate will not fit the HS 407K X2/HS507K X2, 509T or the RMR CC Red Dot Models* however, you can order those other plates for around $30.
I do not have the full set of original grips, but These are the grips that are typically universally used amongst the many people I know. I've not heard a single gripe concerning the grips after letting several others hold the pistol. also remember, you can always buy the grips for rather cheap off hk website.

***ONLY LEGAL BUYERS RESPOND, WILL REQUIRE SOME SORT OF BILL OF SALE**
Feel free to text today I would like to off-load the pistol, but not for some absurdly low price. Shoot me your best offer. No response = go up on offer pls. I respond to all my texts within 30 minutes or less.

Thank you,
Brandon J

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom