29   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Huge Doskocil double rifle hard case

Zip Code: 30078

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 60.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my Doskocil double rifle case. This is a huge case similar in design to the Plano cases. Internally it measure approximately 52" long, 12" wide, and 6" deep. It's meant to hold two long guns/ shotguns depending on optics and accessories.

This case has 6 sturdy plastic clasps and has holes to accommodate padlocks if you choose for security. There is also a pressure relief valve so the case can breathe at changing altitude if you use it to transport your guns on an airplane.

It's in great shape and barely used, it's just too big for most practical purposes I have. There is foam padding in the top and bottom but unfortunately my friend used this previously for a precision rifle so the middle piece of extra foam padding is already cut for the shape of his gun. You can repurpose it or get a new piece at a hobby, home goods, or packaging store to replace it if needed.

I live in Snellville but work in Norcross so I am willing to meet in a reasonable distance from those areas preferably within 20 miles.

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
0806171753-jpg.1270247

0806171753a-jpg.1270248

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom