32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Inverter Generator

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1,000 watt inverter generator. Was kept at our summer home in North Carolina as a back up power supply. We sold the place and no longer need the generator. It is in new condition and has less than 2 hours of run time. Light, quiet, starts easily, and will run for 11 hours at half load. 4 cycle engine. I have one just like it that I am keeping. I also have a couple of larger generators for sale.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Inverter Generator

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1,000 watt inverter generator. Was kept at our summer home in North Carolina as a back up power supply. We sold the place and no longer need the generator. It is in new condition and has less than 2 hours of run time. Light, quiet, starts easily, and will run for 11 hours at half load. 4 cycle engine. I have one just like it that I am keeping. I also have a couple of larger generators for sale.

Hi,
If you still have it, I will bring you $150 cash and pick it up this Saturday morning. I will be traveling from Metro Atlanta.
Thanks,
Alan 404-406-9823

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom