Item Name: FS JUST RIGHT CARBINE 9 MM

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: ROCK BOTTOM PRICE OF $500

Caliber: 9 MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: A PEEK AT YOUR MATCHING CARRY PERMIT & DRIVERSE LICNSE

Item Description: I HAVE A LIKE NEW JUST RIGHT CARBINE IN 9MM . IT HAS AN UPGRADED MAGPUL STOCK , 1 17 ROUND GLOCK MAG AND A LONE WOLF FLASH HIDER . I'M INCLUDING A MIDWAY AR GUN CASE . I'LL TAKE $500 FOR THE PACKAGE ANY LOWER OFFERS ARE POINTLESS . THIS IS AN ACCURATE AND RELIABLE DEFENSE WEAPON . TEXT CAMBO @ 770-856-2057 IF INTERESTED & THANKS FOR LOOKING

Pictures:
dscn0681-jpg.1146163

dscn0684-jpg.1146164

dscn0682-jpg.1146165

dscn0683-jpg.1146166

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
VERY COOL
And incredibly quiet. Thank you Dobb's Defense.

It has never had any kind of failure with any ammo. 100% reliable. These rifles are also very accurate.
JR group.jpg

All the rounds in the green were changing zero and experimenting with different ammo. The key group is the one all the way at the bottom. I was aiming at the bottom of the green off an improvised rest. That is three shots at 25 yards with my subsonic EDC ammo. 147 grain Federal HST. Those were the last three rounds I fired.

Reactions: S&S
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom