• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS KEEPING IT-1990 Colt Officer MKIV 80 Series Polished Stainless .45

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS KEEPING IT-1990 Colt Officer MKIV 80 Series Polished Stainless .45

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1675 w/extra new Colt mag. $1650 w/o extra mag

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: B.O.S. is only if you need one. Must have GA driver's License and carry permit. Must be at least 21 years old. No warranty expressed or implied.

Item Description: From my collection, here is a "hard to find" beautiful polished stainless 1990 Colt Officers MKIV 80 Series .45 in excellent condition. It is in a Colt case with manual and extra grips! It has the original Colt wrap around grips PLUS a set of Colt Diamond grips. This baby is 32 years old and looking great! I am a collector so I personally have never loaded the magazine or fired the gun. By responding to the ad to purchase,
you guarantee you are not a felon and legally allowed to own a firearm.

I bought a new in the package COLT Stainless mag for this gun. It is included in the purchase of this gun at my price of $1695 (now reduced) or you can buy the gun with the one factory mag for $1675(now reduced). Thanks for looking.
IMG_2586.JPG
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2589.JPG
IMG_2590 (2).JPG
IMG_2594 (3).jpg
IMG_2754.JPGIMG_2755.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom