• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS KEL-TEC P3AT GRAY SEMI AUTO IN 380 ACP WITH THREE MAGAZINES, EXC SHAPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovel99

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
49   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SOLD PENDING $ FS KEL-TEC P3AT GRAY SEMI AUTO IN 380 ACP WITH THREE MAGAZINES, EXC SHAPE

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $125

Caliber: 380 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi Guys,
Just clearing a little safe space from guns I no longer have time to use, or have replaced with the "newer thing." I "grew" into this tiny and light 380 from a Kel-Tec P32, when they started making the 380. I am selling it with a Handall Jr and my own "special sauce" of a piece of thick tennis racquet grip wrapped around the top of the handall fattening and softening the recoil where the web of your hand meets the grip. With this mod, you can shoot this baby like a Glock 19! Truth: when I took it out of the box new, shot 3 shots with it... the sharp serrations on the grip shredded my skin till it bled. I put it back in the box and it stayed untouched for a year. This was the only pocket 380 when it came out, the one that everyone ridiculed, and then copied. It works great, shoots everything accurately. Comes with flat bottom mag (6), extended pinky grip (7) and extended 10 round group. Shoot me a PM and we can arrange a showing. Thanks for looking! Shovel

Pictures:
img_5592-jpg.2208531

img_5593-jpg.2208532

img_5594-jpg.2208533

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom