Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Kimber CDP PRO 1911 45 w extras like new in box

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by basser777, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basser777

basser777 ODT Junkie!

185   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Kimber CDP PRO 1911 45 w extras like new in box

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 885

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this gun from a fellow trader. It’s in new condition and I added some extras. two 7rd Wilson mags. VZ Alien grips. Includes 100 rds of FMJ ammo and 20 rds of underwood 230gr Gold Dot bullets loaded to +p velocity. If you aren’t familiar with underwood check them out, they are the real deal. Loading popular rounds to the max safe pressures. 885 for all in photos. I need a cumming meet due to Injuries limiting my driving distances
    I never shot this one but I can tell you with a nice sturdy gun belt and the right holster....it carries light. Very crisp and firm thumb safety. NO TRADES PLZ!!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.