Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kimber Micro 9 Two Tone w/4 Mags

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 660.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Kimber Micro 9 Two Tone w/4 Mags perfect condition no dings or dents with four mags (1 x 6, 2 x7 and 1 x 8). I am original owner and bought this from Cabelas in 2019. Comes with original box and manual as pictured. Fiber optic front sight. I have 200 rounds on this guy with zero malfunctions. Only selling to fund another project. The _only_ trade interest is a Glock 17M "FBI Model". Prefer Georgia GFL so if you do not have one, please share that as no GFL without good feedback I will probably decline your offer. Also if you don't have a Georgia drivers license or are not a legal purchaser don't contact me at all :) Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
tempimageymfomo-jpg.3378247

tempimagexo0ixx-jpg.3378248

tempimageiprmao-jpg.3378249

tempimager3gjoq-jpg.3378250

tempimagexhnrsv-jpg.3378251

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’ll trade you 500 rounds of steel cased 9 mm and a $100 for it.

(no I’m not serious, but there was a guy a while back that posted something similar, looking for this gun. I got a laugh out of it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom