Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Kriss Vector Gen 2 9mm Box,docs,Vortex Venom, Streamlight Protac

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Willyjoe0118, Aug 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willyjoe0118

Willyjoe0118 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Kriss Vector Gen 2 9mm Box,docs,Vortex Venom, Streamlight Protac

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 1600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well I had a devastating shoulder injury and I am now in the market for a crossbow. boooooo.
    So I am letting go of this gem. She is Kriss Vector Gen2 9mm. I have all the docs, the original case, flip up sights, a 31 round mag, Vortex Venom on top, and a streamlight Protac. This thing is deadly accurate. I went through 2 mags sighting the Venom in and this thing is just amazing. There is no barrel rise and you stay on target easily for follow up shots.
    As you can tell I am a big fan of this weapon, but needs change I guess.
    The venom sight does have scratches where I had to change out a battery in the field with a letterman when it was on my shotgun.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. alevinson91

alevinson91 ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

126   1

Rating
    99.1%
    Any interest in selling it bare?

3. Willyjoe0118

Willyjoe0118 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Sure, but this thing is sighted in and ready to roll. Everyone has different tastes though. I get it. I still feel like I could get $1500 for it bare. 3 months ago that would have been impossible to do, but now a Kriss in this condition is very hard to find.

4. Willyjoe0118

Willyjoe0118 Outdoorsman

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Heck if anyone has a Tenpoint or Ravin crossbow I would down for a trade. I need a crossbow with a cranking device to cock the bow.

5. eldrima

eldrima Frontiersman Supporter

Supporter

54   0

Rating
    100%
    Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I busted mine up pretty good and had to have the rotator cuff surgery a few years ago. The rehab is no fun but you'll be back before you know it.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get home later this evening. I've got a pretty nice crossbow I bought 4 years ago when I was in your shoes. Only shot it a handful of times. Don't remember the make and model but it wasn't cheap and was powerful enough to elk hunt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.