Reaction score
Item Name: FS Kriss Vector Gen 2 9mm Box,docs,Vortex Venom, Streamlight Protac

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well I had a devastating shoulder injury and I am now in the market for a crossbow. boooooo.
So I am letting go of this gem. She is Kriss Vector Gen2 9mm. I have all the docs, the original case, flip up sights, a 31 round mag, Vortex Venom on top, and a streamlight Protac. This thing is deadly accurate. I went through 2 mags sighting the Venom in and this thing is just amazing. There is no barrel rise and you stay on target easily for follow up shots.
As you can tell I am a big fan of this weapon, but needs change I guess.
The venom sight does have scratches where I had to change out a battery in the field with a letterman when it was on my shotgun.

Pictures:
kriss-jpg.2769913

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Heck if anyone has a Tenpoint or Ravin crossbow I would down for a trade. I need a crossbow with a cranking device to cock the bow.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder. I busted mine up pretty good and had to have the rotator cuff surgery a few years ago. The rehab is no fun but you'll be back before you know it.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get home later this evening. I've got a pretty nice crossbow I bought 4 years ago when I was in your shoes. Only shot it a handful of times. Don't remember the make and model but it wasn't cheap and was powerful enough to elk hunt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom