• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS (lowered price) Cleaning out the safe.. Billet AR-15 reciever set and parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.B.

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
55   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS (lowered price) Cleaning out the safe.. Billet AR-15 reciever set and parts

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 180

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Cleaning the safe out and these can go. It's all or nothing... Will not separate. 17 designs billet lower, slick side billet upper, kak lower parts kit, various extra small parts springs and pins, grip, KVP buffer tube with 9mm spring and buffer, regular carbine spring and buffer, generic carbine tube, and whatever else I come across will be included as well. The receivers have not been used but have been apparently rattle canned and the upper needs to be blasted or sanded down before it gets refinished. Looks like **** in my opinion but that's how I got them. Took them on a trade. I can blast them and re finish them for an additional $80. For everything as is I will take $180. MEET CLOSE TO CARROLLTON.

Pictures:
20220105_201839.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom