Item Name: Item Gone: FS M&amp;P 9 Shield Plus with Aliengear Appendix Holster

Zip Code: 30315

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING MEET
Picked it up in a private sale. Gun is in good condition. I fired about 100 rounds through it and decided i just dont like it enough. Its not bad.

Price is what I paid for it ($250) plus the price of the holster ($50). The holster comes with a mould you can swap out that has a thumb release lever. Holster is right handed IWB.

Sold only as a package. No Bill of sale needed, but I do need to see a GA ID with a matching, valid, current GA WCL. If you arent willing to let me take a peek at those, no deal.

Absolutely no trades.

Pictures:
20220728_233506.jpg
20220728_233345.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Picked it up in a private sale. Gun is in good condition. I fired about 100 rounds through it and decided i just dont like it enough. Its not bad.

Price is what I paid for it ($250) plus the price of the holster ($50). The holster comes with a mould you can swap out that has a thumb release lever. Holster is right handed IWB.

Sold only as a package. No Bill of sale needed, but I do need to see a GA ID with a matching, valid, current GA WCL. If you arent willing to let me take a peek at those, no deal.

Absolutely no trades.
I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom