• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Metro Arms American Classic II & 150 rounds of 230gr gnu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Ga.Trader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
197   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Metro Arms American Classic II & 150 rounds of 230gr gnu.

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 450$

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Full size 1911 in overall good shape very few signs of use. Has a little wear along bottom edge of safety. Comes with two extra pairs of grips and a total of 3 magazines. One factory mag and two gi style mags that had wilson combat bumpers on the bottom, that I removed so that they fit flush. Also has 150 rounds of ball ammo to go with it and 17 rounds of hornady 185gr xtp hollow point ammo. These sell for 470 new on buds, I think with the extras that mine is priced reasonably, but I will entertain offers dependent upon how much your willing to travel. I would like to see a ga weapons carry license, I can meet locally to rome or neer the atlanta airport during the evening. More pictures upon request. May be interested in trade for glocks chambered in 9mm.

Pictures:
15498333982471852711099-jpg.2002242

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom