Reaction score
Item Name: FS My collection to save my dogs life * reduced*

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5500 worth well over $6000

Caliber: 45acp 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My 7 month old german shepherd was hit by a car 2 days ago and needs over $8000 to be patched up so the guns must go. I'll give more details on them later.

the pics say it all. Noveske upper on a spikes honey badger lower in tactical grey$1550 now $1350. noveske ar with aimpoint t1 $2800 now $2550 obo sig p220 dark elite with tb $1400 now $1200 and 4 mags. 4 johnny pmags 3 of are still in plastic. over 250 rounds of 55g ball little 9 and 45 ammo.

If you can't buy and want to help I'd greatly appreicate if you'd check out my go fund me page .http://www.gofundme.com/w52a67w I hate to ask but I'm doing everything to keep her alive.Daisy our 6 month old German shepherd fur baby accidentally got out of our home early morning June 2nd. With the chaos of giving birth just a few days ago, we didn't notice she had let herself out. We searched and searched for her and finally found her with the help of a lot of sweet people. But she's hurt severely. The local animal hospitals can't fix her injuries they're so severe. Both of her front paws are broken. Both bones are broken and completely through the skin. The only place that can help her is the university of Georgia. She's just a baby and deserves a chance at having a good long life. She truly is one of our babies. As a young family just starting out we can't afford to pay all of what it will cost to fix her. We've sold all of our valuable items that aren't essentials. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We can't loose our baby.

Pictures:
img_0147-jpg.458990

img_0149-jpg.458991

img_0150-jpg.458992

4812979_1433349428-6861_funddescription-jpg.458993

img_0137-jpg.458994

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Over the halfway mark on gofundme. Donation sent and hoping for the best for Daisy. I know what she means to your family. I have a 4 legged sidekick as well and I like him better than most people.

Last edited:
When we first found out my wife was pregnant we're hoping for a little girl but when we found out we're having a boy I found Daisy so we could have a little girl. Ever since we brought her home she has been my baby girl. Thank you Odt family for all the help and support. If anyone has a reasonable offer to make on anything I have listed please feel free to pm me with it.

Item Name: FS My collection to save my dogs life * reduced*

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5500 worth well over $6000

Caliber: 45acp 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My 7 month old german shepherd was hit by a car 2 days ago and needs over $8000 to be patched up so the guns must go. I'll give more details on them later.

the pics say it all. Noveske upper on a spikes honey badger lower in tactical grey$1550 now $1350. noveske ar with aimpoint t1 $2800 now $2550 obo sig p220 dark elite with tb $1400 now $1200 and 4 mags. 4 johnny pmags 3 of are still in plastic. over 250 rounds of 55g ball little 9 and 45 ammo.

If you can't buy and want to help I'd greatly appreicate if you'd check out my go fund me page .http://www.gofundme.com/w52a67w I hate to ask but I'm doing everything to keep her alive.Daisy our 6 month old German shepherd fur baby accidentally got out of our home early morning June 2nd. With the chaos of giving birth just a few days ago, we didn't notice she had let herself out. We searched and searched for her and finally found her with the help of a lot of sweet people. But she's hurt severely. The local animal hospitals can't fix her injuries they're so severe. Both of her front paws are broken. Both bones are broken and completely through the skin. The only place that can help her is the university of Georgia. She's just a baby and deserves a chance at having a good long life. She truly is one of our babies. As a young family just starting out we can't afford to pay all of what it will cost to fix her. We've sold all of our valuable items that aren't essentials. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We can't loose our baby.

Pictures:
img_0147-jpg.458990

img_0149-jpg.458991

img_0150-jpg.458992

4812979_1433349428-6861_funddescription-jpg.458993

img_0137-jpg.458994

I truly commend you as a man for realizing that "stuff" in our lives is not as important as we think it is . It is all very replaceable . Sometimes it takes what you are going through for us to realize this . I have been there and feel your pain . My prayers and best wishes as I hope it works out for the best for you . Never stop Believing , It Works !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom