• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS New Orlean's Saints Football Scorebord (time / temp / date ) and Helmet Lamp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick II

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS New Orlean's Saints Football Scorebord (time / temp / date ) and Helmet Lamp (BOO!!)

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 40

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Oh they gonna run me off this thar board fer listing this :doh: BUT.... it CAN be used as a 1,000 yard target to make listing this more "acceptable" :evil:

Everything works and is in very nice condition *except* you will probably want to get a new shade at Dolla Tree fer it. During transport it got a boo-boo on it and you should be able to see in pictures? Not ALL that bad, just a crease in the shade that can be turned towards the wall IF you do not want to buy a new $3.99 shade :pop2:

Would be VERY nice in yer dungeon, I mean man - cave or maybe shop / garage? At night when you flip the scoreboard on it will light up and show time / temp / date / am-pm.

The lamp looks cool enough not flipped on but once on to me it looks VERY cool, even though it's the @!^$& N.O. Saint's :suspicious:

If this was Falcon's stuff no way would I be able to give it away, er, I mean try to sell it. Right now it's gonna take 2 - $20's ($40) for both. It is located in Atlanta where it must be picked up, I really do not want to drive to Gainesville to deliver & meet you :suspicious: (no offense...like the Saint's)!

We CAN meet at me shack, er, I mean house fer you to fiddle with it OR I guess I *can* ship these but forget the shade!! I can wrap it up snug with bubble-wrap, etc. to make sure it arrives without damage. If something did happen no fret's as it WILL be insured for $50 thru USPS. :thumb:

This shipping / packing / padding / gas to and fro / etc. is going to run you, hmmmm... let's say $10 extra? Any additional costs my wife will eat as all I gotta do is mention the word "eat" and she's ALL SMILES!!! :hat:

This would also make an excellent 1,000 yard target or targets if you simply cannot bring yourself into putting these thar @!%&* things into your home :evil:

Pictures:
024-jpg.1668945

028-jpg.1668946

031-jpg.1668947

019-jpg.1668948

022-jpg.1668949

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom