31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Nikon 3-9X40AO EFR rimfire scope Duplex reticle

Zip Code: 30559

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $135.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling the Nikon rimfire scope that was removed from a rimfire rifle that I sold. It is used but does not have any major marks on the 1 inch tube from the rings. In the original box with all paperwork and lens cover. It is a 3-9X40AO EFR scope. The EFR stands for "extra focus range" as it will focus down to 10 yards for air rifle competition. It is generally thought of as a rimfire scope, but is also rated for springer air rifles that punish scopes with dual direction recoil. I emailed Nikon asking that since this is sold as a "rimfire and air rifle scope" could I move it to a centerfire rifle. They replied that this particular model had been tested with up to and including the 50 BMG caliber guns. So this will withstand any recoil no matter what caliber. The photo is a stock photo. I do not have a working camera at the present time. I would prefer to meet here in north Georgia for the sale, but would mail it to you for an additional $13 USPS insured fee. If you want the specs on this model, just search for "Nikon 3-9X40 AO EFR Scope." It retails for $189 new.

Pictures:
71iooeepfml-_sx522_-jpg.1590572

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom