• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS P365XL "gen 2" with Romeo Zero Elite, TLR7 sub, Blackpoint Holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringorock

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
EyTeeEff
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS P365XL &quot;gen 2&quot; with Romeo Zero Elite, TLR7 sub, Blackpoint Holster

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a like new but dusty P365XL "gen 2" with Romeo Zero Elite, TLR7 sub, Blackpoint IWB holster, and a junky bulldog or something holster. This gun retains the rear sight and has co-witness height sights unlike the gen 1 slides. Batteryfor the rds needs to be replaced, but this gun is in amazing shape. I've only shot it a few times since buying new, but red dot isn't my thing. It's been sitting in my safe while I carry my non-red dot P365xl.

This comes with a high-end IWB Black Point holster that is optics and WML cut. Comes with the box, two mags, and the houge handall.

$800. No, I will not sell the parts. I'm in no hurry to sell, so if you send an offer any less, I just won't respond. Meet in Woodstock/Roswell and established members with good feedback only.

1668343289286.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom