Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS PSA AK-P MOE BLACK WITH CHEESE GRATER AND ALG TRIGGER

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my PSA AK-P pistol I put about 120 rounds through it, bought it last year to try out if I wanted to get into AKs but while it's fun not a priority for me right now. It comes with the MOE Magpul handguard and pistol grip, with the cheese grater. The trigger is the ALG AKT Trigger W/ Lightening Bow. It comes with 4 - 40rd AC Unity Magazines that lock up nice and tight the pistol and have metal lugs cast into them.
I can meet most days around Duluth around 3ish, just need to see your GA driver's License or CCW. If you want more magazines or ammo we can work out a deal as well, I got plenty of both.
The PSA AK-P GF3 is designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK-47 pistols, utilizing all new precision manufactured parts. Thoroughly tested in development, we tortured tested to 10,000 rounds to ensure a quality product. Not to be satisfied with just a good AK-47, we kept improving and now are proud to announce our PSA AK-P Gen3 Hammer Forged (GF3) pistol with a hammer forged bolt, carrier, and front trunnion.

The 4150 barrel is nitride treated for accuracy and durability and is pressed into a new hammer forged front trunnion to ensure the longevity AK-47s are known for. The hardened steel 1mm receiver features a mil-spec style single hook trigger, and side rail mount. The front trunnion and bolt carrier are engraved with GF3 to designate the GF3 hammer forged model.

Pictures:
20230330_225009.jpg
20230330_224955.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom