Reaction score
Item Name: FS PSA AR-15

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $780

Caliber: 5.56 NATO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my gently used AR-15. Shot roughly 2-300 times back in 2015 and then cleaned and put in the safe. Current needs/abilities have driven me in a different direction so I'm having a safe cleaning! Ammo. is available also but will be listed in the Ammunition section unless an interested gun buyer would like first option.

This AR-15 was assembled by a North Georgia gunsmith and is pretty much a hand picked stock upper and lower with an upgrade on the charging handle. I added the ACT trigger. Details are as follows - the prices noted are the actual costs for the upgrades and available accessories. Scope is not included. Scope mount is available but not included in price.

Please PM with questions or additional pics. No interest in trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

PSA AR-15

LOWER:

Complete PSA MagPul MOE edition.

UPPER:

Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium, phosphate coated A2 profile, 1/7 twist. 5.56 NATO FN barrel with M4 barrel extension.

Low profile .750 gas block and A2 flash hider on ½ x 28 threads.

Forged aluminum 7075-T6 A3 type receiver.

13” Hybrid free float Keymod rail.

BCG: Made in USA .223/5.56 Nitride 9310 MPI and HPT tested Mil. Standard 1916 group. Case -hardened 8620 steel carrier. Fully machined 4130 steel gas key. Case hardened 4340 cam pin holds in the shot peened case hardened 9310 bolt. Mil. Spec. hard chromed ground 8740 steel firing pin.

Charging handle: Extended latch Strike Industries ARCH-EL model.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional accessories/upgrades included in price:

ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) …………$60.00 (original trigger group available)

UTG SWAT/Combat Bipod………………………………………..$24.00

2x30 round P-Mags.--------------------------------------------$18.00

$93.00

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Accessories available/price negotiable:

Nikon M-223 scope mount……………………………………..….$59.00.

2x30 round P-Mags with windows………………………….….$30.00

Maglula Magazine loader…………………………………………..$26.00

$115.00

Pictures:
ar-15-left2-jpg.2757666

ar-15-right2-jpg.2757667

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: Selling my gently used AR-15. Shot roughly 2-300 times back in 2015 and then cleaned and put in the safe. Current needs/abilities have driven me in a different direction so I'm having a safe cleaning! Ammo. is available also but will be listed in the Ammunition section unless an interested gun buyer would like first option.

This AR-15 was assembled by a North Georgia gunsmith and is pretty much a hand picked stock upper and lower with an upgrade on the charging handle. I added the ACT trigger. Details are as follows - the prices noted are the actual costs for the upgrades and available accessories. Scope is not included. Scope mount is available but not included in price.

Please PM with questions or additional pics. No interest in trades at this time. Thanks for looking.

PSA AR-15

LOWER:

UPPER:

Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium, phosphate coated A2 profile, 1/7 twist. 5.56 NATO FN barrel with M4 barrel extension.

BCG: Made in USA .223/5.56 Nitride 9310 MPI and HPT tested Mil. Standard 1916 group. Case -hardened 8620 steel carrier. Fully machined 4130 steel gas key. Case hardened 4340 cam pin holds in the shot peened case hardened 9310 bolt. Mil. Spec. hard chromed ground 8740 steel firing pin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT) …………$60.00 (original trigger group available)

$93.00

$115.00

Pictures:
ar-15-left2-jpg.2757666

ar-15-right2-jpg.2757667

PSA AR-15

LOWER:

UPPER:

$93.00

$115.00

Pictures:
ar-15-left2-jpg.2757666

ar-15-right2-jpg.2757667

Interested, text me 770-900-7105.
Tony
As requested in ad. Hoagie "Please PM with questions or additional pics." If we get close to doing business then texting and 'phone calls will work, but all will need to be confirmed and agreed to in a PM. Welcome to the ODT Hoagie - this is the way we roll :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom