Reaction score
Item Name: FS PVS-7 GEN 3 OMNI IV

Zip Code: 30187

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have one set of used ITT like listed here
https://www.modarmory.com/product/itt-pvs-7-night-vision-goggles-gen-3-pinnacle/

The image is incredible, very easy hunting or moving. I love these things but im too busy to get any toy time with anything these days. They are outside of warranty but have low hours use. With the average lifespan of these newer units you should have an easy 6k hours before any real image degradation, however if you have any issues not related to end use abuse, neglect, or improper operation and storage ill get you squared away. You dont have to baby these things but there are some things to not do.

Also included is the bump helmet and battery counter weight for $2100
*WILL NEED SIGNED END USER STATEMENT OF CITIZENSHIP, LEGALLY ALLOWED TO OWN, AND AGREEMENT TO ADHERE TO ITAR WITH DEVICE AND VISUAL VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY VIA DRIVERS LICENSE OR CCW* ......i dont want your personal information but will verify you are who you say you are.

I will also offer my brand new steiner otal-c to the buyer or anyone else for $375, great offset IR laser. Low profile and can mount on top rail.
http://www.steiner-optics.com/laser-devices/otal-c-ir

Make me an offer on the package and maybe we can make a package deal.

Also have body armor, medium/large sized multicam, modular sleep systems, and packs

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
$1500!!!!!!!!! If anyone is up for a saturday morning meet up, im short on time and need to move these. Where else are you going to find this set up for that price

Do it! Then we can hike Kennesaw Mountain at night shhhhh. How many AR's do you have??!! Did you ever sell that HK that you weren't able to SBR? I'm sure that could fund this. :boink:
Yeah I sold that awhile ago actually, to pay for my new engine in my car, I just have lowly AR pistols and 9mm ammo...

T tywest which bump helmet is that? Team Wendy? Ops-core? I'm assuming a standard Rhino shoe horn mount? What size is the helmet? I'm assuming this tube is autogated? Do you have the original data sheet? I need this like I need a hole in my head right now, but I'm slightly interested unless TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus beats me too it.

Actually surprised this hasn't sold yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom