• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS R-106 HIGH STANDARD DELUXE SENTINEL REVOLVER REDUCED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnside

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
433   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS R-106 HIGH STANDARD DELUXE SENTINEL REVOLVER

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $195.00

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is one of the best "kit gun" revolvers ever made, the 9-shot High Standard Sentinel Deluxe. This one is the R-106, made in the mid 60's to the early 70's. It is also one of the more desirable "Hamden, Conn" made guns. It's lightweight, reliable and accurate. Overall condition is VG+, with some carrying wear-mostly on the high points of the aluminum frame. 90+% finish overall. 4" barrel. Bore is in excellent condition. Lockup is tight. Grips are in excellent condition.
Price is $205 and I'll meet you halfway, up to 15 miles from Lawrenceville. If we meet at the Bass Pro Shop parking lot, the price is only $195. It will come with a bag of around 50 rounds of .22 ammo. You have 3 days to shoot it & if you don't like it, we'll meet back up at BPS for a full refund. No trades at this time. Selling to pay for something else.

Pictures:
20180105_102708-1-jpg.1451987

20180105_102736-jpg.1451988

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Still available. A sharp-eyed ODT'er reminded me that this model was one of the last made in the original "Hamden, Conn" factory. Often considered a bit more collectible. Now it is too cheap!

I am fascinated be these. Wonderfully engineered and fabricated. Pinned together. Very clever. As I understand it HS Hamden did all things in house: forging, machining, plating, anodizing, etc..
We still have these skills, rarely under one roof. I love my country. Yes, lower corporate taxes will bring MEANINGFUL skilled jobs. Ask God for one more chance and don't screw up my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom