• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Rare Variant Russian Tula SKS 1956-58 Single Star Sterile Cover All Match Non...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestDefenseLLC

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Rare Variant Russian Tula SKS 1956-58 Single Star Sterile Cover All Match Non Import

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 7.62x39mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK this is another oddball which is why it wound up in my SKS grouping in the vault.

From what I gathered back in the day when it found me, it's a vintage 55-57 gun made by the Russian Tula arsenal as evidenced by the single STAR on the receiver but it's not dated or marked on the receiver cover (which BTW is original and matching # wise). Lots of conjecture over the years about these but one thing is for sure, this one wasn't imported in the traditional way because there's not a single importer stamp anywhere to be found.

It does have a laminate stock that is also matching.

More info here: http://www.yooperj.com/SKS-22.htm

It needs a new owner so ask the wife if it's OK to do a Russian adoption and take it home.

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_40ad-jpeg.2350169

fullsizeoutput_40ae-jpeg.2350170

fullsizeoutput_40af-jpeg.2350171

fullsizeoutput_40b0-jpeg.2350172

fullsizeoutput_40b9-jpeg.2350175

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom