• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS ***REDUCED*** FOSTECH LITE 2.0 Series Eagle Fighter Rifle/Echo ARII...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul B

Default rank <200 posts
PB Gun Tech
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***REDUCED*** FOSTECH LITE 2.0 Series Eagle Fighter Rifle/Echo ARII...

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,395.00

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***REDUCED*** FOSTECH LITE 2.0 Series Eagle Fighter Rifle/Echo ARII Trigger $1,395.00

The FosTech Fighter Lite 2.0 is an AR15 Rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO and includes the Echo ARII Trigger. The Fighter Lite is one of the lightest AR15 rifles available for purchase. Coming in at only 5.4 pounds, the rifle is still as strong as other full weight AR's. This wicked looking rifle has an ultra-slim profile but is designed to operate with no loss of performance. FosTech LITE Technology is a true game-changer. This proprietary alloy is 30% lighter than aluminum and is strong. Lose the weight but don’t lose the strength. This rifle has FosTech’s LITE lower receiver, LITE upper receiver, & 16" LITE MACH rail with rail covers. FosTech didn’t stop here though. The ECHO ARII TRIGGER is awesome! The Echo Trigger has three trigger selections; safe, semi-automatic, and Echo Mode. When in Echo Mode, you will send one round downrange with each function of the trigger, two rounds per complete pull and release. This process results in rapid firing and can effectively double your fire rate and increase your two round shot groups. The quality continues with a 16" 1:8 twist Faxon 4150 CMV Steel button rifled barrel which is fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11-degree target crowned with a linear muzzle brake to ensure superior accuracy, FosTech Sabre Comfort Grip and the rifle is shipped in a hard-shelled case with a FosTech 30 round magazine. This beautiful light weight rifle is is brand new in the case. Pick up in Newnan, GA or buyer pays shipping and insurance.

Pictures:
20210822_135904 -1.jpg
20210822_140014 -3.jpg
20210822_140208 -8.jpg
20210822_140241 -10.jpg
20210822_140303 -12.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I have been wanting to handle one of these buggers... 5.4lb...
I know there are lighter out there, but not close to the price point that are not looking all "skeletonized" of which I am no fan.

I have been wanting to handle one of these buggers... 5.4lb...
I know there are lighter out there, but not close to the price point that are not looking all "skeletonized" of which I am no fan.
I would be glad to meet you in Newnan, GA and let you look and handle the gun if you are interested in possibly buying.
Thanks,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom