Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Gone: FS Remington 541-T sporter barrel with 5 round mag no box

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by n4rod, Apr 16, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n4rod

n4rod Hunter

2   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Sale Pending Remington 541-T sporter barrel with 5 round mag no box

Zip Code: 30559

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $800.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sale pending. This is a used Remington 541-T sporter barrel bolt action 22 rimfire rifle. It is not the heavy barrel model. It is used, but in mint condition. Has a 200 round count, all fired by me. It comes with the original 5 round plastic mag. I purchased this gun UNFIRED from an estate. It was made in the 90's and had been in the safe of the original owner. I have fired 4 boxes of Federal UM22 match grade ammo through it. It is extremely accurate, shooting 5-shot, 1-hole groups at 50 yds. It does not have sling studs or any other accessories installed. It is in 99%+ condition. I discounted the 1% because I have fired it. I had a Leupold scope mounted on it, but removed it and sold the scope. The 4 screw holes on the receiver do not have the plug screws. Since there are no iron sights, or holes to mount iron sights on the barrel, you will need to mout a scope anyway. The photo is a stock photo from the internet and shows sling studs, scope bases, and a 10 round mag. This rifle does not have those. I do not have a working camera at present so cannot provide photos of the actual rifle. I would prefer to sell this rifle locally in the north Georgia mountains, so be prepared to drive up here to pick it up. The price is a FIRM, cash sale price. The buyer must be a Georgia resident with valid state I.D.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. n4rod

n4rod Hunter

2   0

Rating
    100%
    I am waiting for instructions to meet a buyer for the gun. If that falls through, I will let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.