• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10\22 50th Anniversary Mossy Oak Camo Stock Rifle with Backpack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Hudson

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger 10\22 50th Anniversary Mossy Oak Camo Stock Rifle with Backpack...

Zip Code: 30741

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600.00 reduced to $550. Limited time price SPM Saturday

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger 10\22 50th Anniversary Mossy Oak Camo Stock Rifle with Backpack. Hard to find desireable Mossy Oak camo stock.
This gun is in near mint condition. No marks or blemishes other than where it has been put together. Where it has been taken apart and put back together there is a small amount of wear. I don't think the gun has ever been shot. Has on left side of gun 50 years 1964-2014. Has on bolt 50years. Comes with what is pictured. Backpack, mossy oak camo sling, 10rd & 25rd bx25 mags. One each. Also has scope rail. Has detachable flash hider. This would be a great Christmas present for someone. Great little bug out gun. Keep in your truck gun. If you need extra pics just let me know. Its LNIB so idk why anyone would want any extra pics. But glad to non the less. Been kept in the backpack in climate controlled area. Let me be perfectly clear. This is not a fire sale. I'm willing to work with someone on price. But within reason. Don't offer silly outrageously low offers. I'll consider reasonable fair offers. I'm not trying to be mean here. Never really had to put this in one of my ads before. By contacting me your saying you are legally able to own this weapon in the state of GA & that you a Ga resident. Need to glance at your GA DL. Just to see its Ga.
PM any questions, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Willing to travel a short distance to make a sale happen.
No Trades on this one.

Pictures:
1109221349.jpg
1109221348a.jpg
1109221347.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If someone buys this tonight I'll take $550 for it. It will not be any cheaper later on. The only reason for selling is on account of I have something else in mind I want. If it doesn't eventually sell i'll put it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom