Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 factory take off parts- SPF

Zip Code: 30554

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $80

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Title explains it all. I did buy this gun used, but everything seems to be in very good condition. I myself fired about 50rd through the barrel before I put my new lightweight on.

Metal trigger guard and the internals for it. Stock, barrel band, and barrel.

$80. Will ship on your dime. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Pictures:
101667792_582128486038646_6369742572222414848_n-jpg.2655220

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very nice What brand is that chassis?? Looks like a tactical solutions barrel with a muzzle device added.

Thanks! I built it for my wife and I to shoot steel matches. The stock is an axiom/ blackhawk stock. It's the same weight as some of the high end stocks out there at 1/3 the price. Yep Tac sol barrel. Kidd trigger group kit. Carolina Crusher muzzle brake ($26) installed, that is only so the shot timer will pickup the shots, although I suppose it does reduce dot movement to an extent.

The only thing stock on the gun is the trigger housing, bolt, and receiver. If I felt like spending more I'd get a lightened bolt from VQ or somebody. May happen in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom