• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger 10/22 stainless (upgraded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Ruger 10/22 stainless (upgraded)

Zip Code: 30117-8869

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 450

Caliber: .22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a stainless Ruger 10/22 with a few choice upgrades.

1: It has the Talo Classic V stock on it which is made from walnut and has both Ruger logos and very nice looking fiscale patterns on it. See pictures.

2: It has a KIDD aftermarket single-stage trigger group. It's an aluminum drop in trigger group with and absolutely phenomenal trigger which replaces the factory polymer trigger group (Don't worry, the factory trigger group is also included). It also matches the gun's stainless steel finish much better than the black polymer trigger group. This alone retails for $235 + shipping from KIDD's website.

3: It has several other KIDD upgrades including the stainless steel charging handle, various power recoil springs, steel guide rod, and a buffer.

4: The original Ruger 10 round rotary magazine

5: A leather sling

6: A set of stainless steel Skinner peep sights which are fully adjustable.

Also, the gun initially came with a 20" barrel that I replaced with a shorter Ruger factory barrel to make it slightly handier, so it also comes with the original barrel. I bought the gun brand new and have only fired a few hundred rounds through it.

One last note is that as I'm selling all of my 10/22 rifles, I'm also selling all of the spare magazines I bought for them. In addition to this rifle, I can also sell up to 3 Ruger factory BX25 magazines for $20 each and up to 2 Ruger factory see-through 10 round rotary magazines for $10 each. Again though, this rifle does include one Ruger factory 10 round rotary magazine without any additional charge.

Pictures:
10-22-stainless-1-jpg.2693231

10-22-stainless-2-jpg.2693232

10-22-stainless-3-jpg.2693233

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Oooooh that's too damn pretty for what I would do to it.

Do you have any ugly 10/22's that need a new lease on life?
I have a takedown 10/22 with one of those magpul backpacker stocks on it, but it's just as upgraded so its price would be quite similar to this one. Aesthetically though, it's nothing special to look at.

I'd like to see that one
Here's a picture of it. It actually also comes with walnut furniture that originally came on it. Pretty much read the description of the stainless 10/22 but know that this one is blued instead, also a takedown, and comes with the magpul backpacker stock. Also has the KIDD trigger/parts, skinner peep sights, etc.

10-22 takedown 1.jpg
10-22 takedown wood furniture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom