Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS Ruger AR Pistol BNIB with updrades

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by CarryGuy40, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarryGuy40

CarryGuy40 ODT Junkie!

162   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Ruger AR 10.5” Pistol BNIB with updrades

Zip Code: 30067

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $699

Caliber: 5.56/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in box, Ruger AR Pistol with upgrades. Added custom Flash Can/Blast Deflector and upgraded forend to 12” Midwest to cover Flash Can. Includes Daniel Defense Grip, magpul rail covers, box/docs/lock, and 2 30 round p mags. The optic, laser, and light are not included. PM with questions or offers. I bought this new in March-never fired. Don’t ask if it’s still available, or what’s my bottom dollar. Price is firm, I’ll keep it if I don’t get $699-it’s a great deal. If you have less than 10 pos ratings, your gonna have to be impeccable on any deals with me. Thanks for looking. If you want it as shown with laser, light, and optic-yours for $999.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Donte wanton says "Good Deal!"
  2. CarryGuy40

CarryGuy40 ODT Junkie!

162   0

Rating
    100%
    SPM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.