• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger Charger (NEW) with Franklin BFSIII Binary Trigger (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
154   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Charger (NEW) with Franklin BFSIII Binary Trigger (NEW)

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT!! Another item(s) for sale during my Safe clean out. Both of these items are new.

$550.00

RUGER® CHARGER™ 22LR

Action: Semi-Auto • Finish: Matte Black • Barrel: 10" - 1:16" RH Twist - Threaded 1/2"x28 • Sights: Picatinny Rail Installed • Magazine(s): 1-15 Round • Grip: A2 Style - Synthetic • Weight: 50 oz. • Overall Length: 19.25" [THIS IS NOT THE TAKEDOWN VERSION]

• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, easy cleaning and accepts most suppressors and flash hiders.
• Features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip.
• Factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
• Includes a BX-15® magazine, with 15-round capacity, perfect length when shooting prone or from the bench.
• Threaded barrel features a 1/2"-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector.

AND

The Binary® Firing System® GEN 3 (BFSIII®) is a 3-position trigger. In position 3, it fires one round on pull and one round on release. This trigger is ideal for having more fun than you thought was possible with your 10/22®. The ultimate .22 plinker upgrade! [NOT INSTALLED]

Trigger Operation:

Position 1 – Safe –Will not fire
Position 2 – Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Position 3 – Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release

FEATURES:

* Release round can be canceled by simply moving our Patented selector out of Binary® mode while holding the trigger back
* Positive reset on release phase
* Works in most 10/22® firearms
* Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
* The most fun you can have with a .22!

PAYMENT: CASH/CRYPTO/BULLION

MEET: I am currently moving out of my home and need to stay close to home for any meets. Canton/Holly Springs area please.

REQUIREMENTS: Must be 21 years of age, resident of GA and not prohibited from owning firearms.

PM me with questions.

Pictures:
PXL_20220703_043727499.jpg
PXL_20220703_043721828.jpg
PXL_20220703_043507063.jpg
PXL_20220703_043439358.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom