Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger LCP II

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250 firm

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Recently bought an LCP Max to replace this as a backup gun. It's in great shape and probably only has a few hundred rounds through it. It will also come with a (NIB) second magazine as shown. The one that came with it has been perfectly reliable, so I never even bothered taking it out of the packaging.

While I usually keep the box and docs for all my guns, I can't find them for this one anywhere. If they do turn up I'll send them to the buyer on my dime if they want them. If I remember the only thing worthwhile in them was the pocket holster it included, and those are available dirt cheap almost anywhere.

PMs only please and include "LCP" somewhere in the subject since I have a few ads up. I always answer them first-come, first-served, so please be patient on replies, since I don't live on this site.

My schedule is pretty flexible as long as we meet near me... Typically at Adventure Outdoors. To make up for you doing the driving I'll toss in a box of 380 FMJ.

I'm not looking for any trades, although I'll always listen. The worst I can say is 'no thanks'. I may also ask to see a GWL if the buyer doesn't have a lot of feedback here. PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
LCPII 001.JPG
LCPII 004.JPG
LCPII 008.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom