Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Ruger Mark IV Target

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 430$

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ruger Mark IV Target .22LR. comes with box, doc's, 2 factory mags and Truglo fiber optic front sight.( Original factory front sight included)
I purchased this years ago from a gentleman who purchased it new and said it was never fired. After I purchased it I discovered the S/N fell under a safety recall by Ruger. I sent it back to Ruger and they did the upgrade to correct the potential issue which I believe had to do with the safety mechanism? The paperwork from Ruger is included to confirm repair. All factory repaired Ruger M4's under this recall have a white S under safety switch (pictured) I test fired a couple mags after it came back and it's been in the safe since. Gun is in perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically. Just purchased another M4 Target with threaded barrel to use as suppressor host so this one is up for sale.
Must be 21 and legally able to own a handgun in GA. Peek at driver's license or preferably GA carry permit. Must have positive member feedback or I won't respond. Please use PM system for questions or additional information. For sale only, no trades.
430.00 Firm

Pictures:
IMG_20220121_093040040.jpg
IMG_20220121_092851502.jpg
IMG_20220121_092825597.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom