Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W 64-3 (4" BBL)

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Smith and Wesson model 64-3 which sports a 4" barrel. Its lockup and timing are perfect; I wouldn't have purchased it in the first place were it not. Included with the gun are particularly good looking wood grips from Altamont (which cost about $50 brand new), the necessary hardware to mount these grips, the Hogue Monogrip which the gun current sports, a Simply Rugged leather pancake holster, and removable leather straps so that the holster can be carried IWB if desired (which is about a $100 holster its configuration). I love this gun to pieces, but I recently got ahold of a snub nose Model 64 from a fellow ODT member. I can't personally justify owning both, so I've picked my favorite and am now cutting this one loose.

You can have it for $550 or best offer, so please feel free to send a PM if you're interested.

Pictures:
s-w-64-3-jpg.2935011

s-w-64-2-2-jpg.2935012

s-w-64-3-grips-jpg.2935013

s-w-64-3-holster-jpg.2935015

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom