Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W 6904 w/nite sites

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400 OBRO

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I really hate to do this but I need to sell my S&W 6904 to help pay for unexpected medical expenses for my wife. This is a very nice example of a compact & lightweight 3rd gen S&W semi-auto 9mm. 3 1/2" barrel, blued carbon steel slide with black anodized aluminium allow frame with a matte finish. It also has TruDot nights sights that are nice and bright, one 15rd mag, two 12rd mags with the pinky extentions and a generic black leather belt slide holster. No box or docs. The best looking 6904 on gunbroker only has one 12rd mag, no night sights and not quite as nice as this one, they're asking $419 for it. I'm asking $400. If I don't know you I do want to know that you're a legal Ga. resident but no BOS needed. Pics coming up in a minute, and please respond via PM. Thanks for looking, Tazz.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom