Item Gone: FS S&W M&P 2.0 10mm 4", C&H plate, and holster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringorock

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
EyTeeEff
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&amp;W M&amp;P 2.0 10mm 4&quot;, C&amp;H plate, and holster

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay. I took this down a few days ago, because I was experiencing some mag drop issues when shooting a bunch of 220 grains. Wasn't sure if it was my grip, but if my SA and Glock don't drop them, I imagine it's the gun.

So, I'm putting it up for sale before sending it to S&W for their "evolution ". I'm not too keen on the grip, but if I go through the trouble of warranty work, I'm just going to keep it when it gets back. Here's your chance to get a deal on it.

Up for sale is the titled gun. Runs smoothly except the mag drops on hotter rounds. It comes with a C&H precision rmr mount, a concealment express optics cut iwb holster, and everything from the factory. I think I'm about $800 all in.

It's up for sale pre evolution (what smith called it) for $600 FIRM.

No trades. Established good standing members only. I'm in the Woodstock Roswell area around 92/Sandy Plains. Might only be up till midweek, until I get my label from S&W.

Pictures:
20220515_120316_copy_1956x1500.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom