8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS S&amp;W M17

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600.00

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling a Smith & Wesson M17. Nice revolver but I don't need another .22lr. Verry limited use. If you have a GA WCL I would just like to see it, if not we can do paperwork.

Pictures:
M17.jpg
M17(1).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Selling a Smith & Wesson M17. Nice revolver but I don't need another .22lr. Verry limited use. If you have a GA WCL I would just like to see it, if not we can do paperwork.
Selling a Smith & Wesson M17. Nice revolver but I don't need another .22lr. Verry limited use. If you have a GA WCL I would just like to see it, if not we can do paperwork.
I would like to look at your revolver. I am 75 years old (Retired) and live in Canton . Please text me at 770 380 4900

If you are available I would like to meet with you to purchase your revolver. I live in Canton. Please text Jerry at 770 380 4900 to arrange meeting place. Thanks

If you are available I would like to meet with you to purchase your revolver. I live in Canton. Please text Jerry at 770 380 4900 to arrange meeting place. Thanks
Sorry. I had a busy day at work and didn't check my emails till just now. I will be out of rown this weekend but will be back monday. I will reach out when i get back in town, if that is ok with you.
Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom