• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS S&W Model 41 target pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS S&W Model 41 target pistol.

Zip Code: 30635

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $925

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Smith & Wesson Model 41 chambered in .22lr. These were Smith & Wessons premium auto target pistol. It features a match grade barrel, wide match grade trigger, adjustable rear sights, and non glare flat top barrel. The finish is very nice and rates 98%+ with just the slightest of handling. The slide rails, recoil shield, and feed ramp are very clean. The bore is bright and shiny. The trigger has a crisp clean break to it. Overall just a great shooter or collector.
Willing to travel a short distance for meetup. No Crailister/lowballs needed. PM offers no cell phone comm until we are meeting.

Pictures:
dsc_0052-jpeg.1590618

dsc_0053-jpeg.1590619

dsc_0054-jpeg.1590620

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Nice. Two of my teammates on a regional pistol team had these. I borrowed one for a match when my High Standard Supermatic was acting up. Later I got a H.S. Victor, but I was seriously considering a S&W 41 also. They're all top-notch pistols for anything short of the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom